Why Service & Maintain?
Without effective maintenance, even the best equipment will deteriorate, and without rapid response, even a minor fault could cause a major problem. Ensuring appropriate service and maintenance for your security systems is as important as your decision to provide them in the first place.
As well as making sure premises, property and lives remain protected; maintenance protects the investment you made in your security equipment.
INTRUDER ALARM SERVICING
- Technical support by phone on our 24-hour mobile.
- Any technical problems are prioritised, and a technician sent to the site as soon as possible.
- 2/1Routine Service visits per year as per IS:5013
WHAT WE DO
- Checking of all mechanical fixings, brackets, towers and PTZ functions.
- Provide customer training on how to manage their system and clip and burn footage.
- Cleaning of all camera lenses and housings.
- Report any temporary obscuring of camera images e.g. growing trees and bushes.
- Test light levels and advise.
- Test all photocells and infrared lamps to ensure correct operation.
- Test operation and response of alarm inputs if applicable.
- Clean all video display monitors with anti-static solution.
- Adjust video time and date display as required and check equipment settings.
- Carry out test reviewing of recordings and advise on best practice.
- Check video data connections between all control equipment re-terminate and crimp as required. Test all remote video transmission equipment, ensuring correct operation.
- Provide a report on the condition of the installation if so required.
- Advise on latest data protection or appropriate legislation.
- Advise on the latest equipment available to improve functionality.
- Upgrade system to latest firmware where applicable
- 2/1 Routine Service visits per year as per PSA_2006-12
- 1 Emergency callout per year (up to 1 hour) also included as part of this contract.
- Training on how to manage your CCTV system comes with this service contract and we include an 8GB USB Key for burning footage.
ACCESS CONTROL, AUTOMATION & GATES
- We can repair and service most makes of access control systems along with a large range of gate and door automation systems.
- We will call and do a site-specific survey of existing equipment and provide advice on correct operation and suitable upgrades available.
- We can provide the European mandated safety checks on any gate system, including detailed force checks on the system and inform you of what is required to meet the stringent health & safety laws.
- Our automation service includes greasing and lubricating the gate mechanism to ensure correct operation and surveying for possible failures before they occur, ensuring your system will not let you down when you need it.
Automatic Gates and Access Control fall within the scope of Access Control services as defined by the Private Security Authority (PSA) and must be maintained by trained PSA licensed installers. Any person employing an unlicensed contractor is breaking the law and faces penalties ranging from a €3,000 fine up to 5 years imprisonment. A person includes individuals and businesses.
- 2 Routine service visits per year. (or per request) 1 Emergency callout per year (up to 1 hour) also included as part of this contract.
Power Right can also service and maintain the following
- Service Yard Gates
- Sliding Doors
- Rolling Shutters
- Fire Hose Reels and Hydrants
- Fire Extinguishers
- Gas Detection (CO2 AND NO2)
- Lighting Checks
- PAT Testing
- Distribution Boards Testing
- Aov Servicing
Power Right Fire and Security can be your one stop solution for all your Security and Safety Servicing and Maintenance. The more Services you have with us the more competitive rate we can give you on a group deal.
Call us today on 1800 938 881 to request a FREE Consultation or a FREE Health Check on your existing System(s).