Protect Your Property with a Fire Alarm
- Early Detection: Our modern fire alarms use advanced sensors to detect smoke and heat at the earliest possible stage, giving you more time to react and prevent damage.
- Reliable Alerts: Our fire alarms are designed to alert you immediately in the event of a fire, whether you're on the premises or not, so you can take action quickly.
- Expert Installation: Our team of certified professionals has years of experience in the installation of fire alarm systems, and we'll work closely with you to design a system that meets your specific needs.
- Ongoing Support: We offer regular maintenance and support to ensure that your fire alarm system is always functioning at its best, and we're always available to answer any questions you may have.
Don't wait until it's too late. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about how we can help protect your property with a modern fire alarm system.
Trust Our Expert Team to Keep Your Business Safe
At Power Right, we understand that protecting your property and your employees is your top priority. That's why we specialize in the installation of modern fire alarms that use the latest technology to detect and alert you to potential fires before they can cause serious damage.
Our team of experienced professionals is committed to providing you with the highest quality service and the most reliable fire alarm systems on the market. We use only the best equipment from trusted manufacturers to ensure that your property is fully protected at all times.
It is a statutory requirement for businesses to have a fire alarm installed on the premises and to employ the services of a specialist company to complete the routine maintenance of the system.
The following is a summary of your User Responsibilities as taken from the current Irish Standards (IS 3218 2013)
Daily Inspection (Responsible Person)
- Ensure the Green Power On indicator is lit
- Inspect for any Fault Indicator lit on the panel or internal sounder sounding
- Inform the designated responsible person of any faults and log the event in the Fire Alarm Log Book.
- In buildings not in continuous or daily occupation, it may not be practical to carry out a daily check.
- In such circumstances, the checks should be carried out on each occasion that the building is used.
Weekly Test (Responsible person)
- Ensure all indicator lamps are operational and check that the internal sounder operates
- Operate a Manual Call Point or Detector to test the system.
- Check sounders are operational in all areas of the building.
- Reset the system
- A different Manual Call Point or Detector should be used for each test.
- Check that all Call Points & Detectors are not obstructed in any way.
- Enter the test results in the Fire Alarm Log Book.
Quarterly Test (Service Providers Responsibility)
- The responsible person should ensure that every three months the following checks are carried out by a competent person /Service Company.
- Check all previous log book entries and clarify that any remedial actions required have been taken.
- Check the battery and its connections. (Batteries shall be replaced every 4 years to ensure correct operations)
- Test 25% of the Fire Alarm System to ensure correct operation, and rotating areas at each visit.
- Remove Mains Supply and check that the batteries are capable of supplying the alarm sounders.
- Particular attention should be made to areas where alterations to the system or structure have been carried out since the last inspection.
- Any defects shall be recorded in the log book and reported to the responsible person, and actions should be taken to correct them on the instructions of the responsible person.
Make a Commercial Fire Alarm Enquiry?
Simply contact us and we will get back to you as soon as possible!