Hikvision is the world’s leading supplier of video surveillance products and solutions. Hikvision uses its state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities to design and develop innovative CCTV and video surveillance products. They have just released their Turbo HD CCTV range which is beyond doubt the best value CCTV Camera System for any Business or Home.
With the largest R&D team in the industry and capability of continuous innovation, Hikvision’s product offerings include hybrid DVRs, NVRs, standalone DVRs, digital video servers, compression cards, high definition IP cameras, and speed domes,
And with this high-quality technology becoming more affordable, perhaps it’s time that you considered upgrading your business’s or home’s CCTV equipment to Hikvision.
Power Right and VASP Platinum Partner Status
Power Right Fire and Security are proud to have been awarded VASP ( Value Added Solution Partner) Platinum Status with Hikvision. We are the only company in the North West collaborated with the world’s no. 1 provider of Security Surveillance Equipment.
What does this mean to you?
It means, we can provide you with the best camera systems and features on the market at the most competitive rates. All our staff members have had extensive training from Hikvison and are experienced fitters. We get first access to the newest products, features, and upgrades on the market, have 24/7 access to the best in the industry for technical support. Finally, we can provide you with any advice needed to protect what is important to you.
What are the benefits of a Hikvision DVR?
- Hikvision manufactures a full range of Analog DVR and IP DVR that will definitely fulfill the needs of a security system runs.
- Using common interface for every type and versions of DVR, Hikvision keeps awesome user experience even after upgrading their technology. It reduces costs for employee training and hassles for supports.
- Keeping its pace, their research and development focuses on usability and durability making technicians in a comfort zone.
- Hikvision provides iVMS software for most of their home and commercial applications.
- Hikvision provides mobile applications to view and control DVR. It supports all popular mobile OS and devices.
- The new generation DVR which comes under various series, can connect HD analog/network cameras and Coaxitron cameras seamlessly and provide powerful CCTV surveillance system to any level of use.
- Combined with multiple advanced technologies, such as audio and video encoding & decoding technology, embedded system technology, storage technology, network technology and intelligent technology.
- It can both work alone as a recorder and cooperate with other devices to build a comprehensive surveillance system.
- Local and Nationwide support network.
- Most of the Hikvision DVRs have common features ensuring consistent methods in installation, configuration and maintenance of any project. Following are the common highlights of the DVR systems found in the popular models.
- Used for HD-TVI, analog cameras, Coaxitron camera with long transmission distance, Network cameras
- Simultaneous HDMI and VGA outputs
- New GUI and support starting record with one key
- Redundant recording and holiday recording
- Instant playback for assigned camera during multi-channel live view mode
- Support 4 to 32 channels synchronous playback
- Reverse playback for multi-camera
- Smart playback to go through less effective information
- Manual video quality diagnostics
- Customization of tags, searching and playing back by tags
- Locking and unlocking record files
- Support HDD quota and group management
- Different capacity can be assigned to different cameras under quota mode
- Provide SATA interfaces for recording
- Up to 1 self-adaptive 10M/100M and higher network interface
- Support access by EZVIZ Cloud P2P
- Support Hikvision DDNS (Dynamic Domain Name System)
- Network detection function.
- DVR must be installed at well-ventilated, dust-free environment.
- All DVRs are designed for indoor use only.
- Keep away from tea, coffee or any kind of liquids.
- Ensure environmental conditions meet product specifications.
- Ensure unit is properly secured to a rack or shelf. Major shocks or jolts to the unit as a result of dropping it may cause damage to the sensitive electronics within the unit.
- Use the device in conjunction with an UPS if possible.
- Power down the unit before connecting and disconnecting accessories and peripherals.
What are the benefits of Hikvision CCTV?
Hikvision provide their customers with a huge amount of choice on a range of features, including image quality, camera design and price. This means that Hikvision equipment can be easily tailored to your budget and requirements, leaving you with a security system that suits your business.
The Hikvision IP camera lenses have a wider coverage, so whilst they are more expensive than standard CCTV cameras, you will need to purchase less of them to cover the same area.
Most Hikvision IP CCTV systems arrive inbuilt with analytics ability, meaning you don’t have to make an extra investment in analytics software.
Often in the case of Hikvision IP cameras, a better resolution of image can be obtained due to the greater number of megapixels. This also allows you superior clarity when zooming in on your pre-recorded footage.
5. Easy to use
If you’re not very tech-savvy, Hikvision cameras could be ideal for you as they are easy to use and understand.
Hikvision systems are expandable, which is useful for the future. If you can only afford a certain number of cameras at the beginning, you will always have the option to include new cameras should your business ever expand or require extra security.
7. Simple installation
Generally, products from Hikvision are simple to install, meaning your new security system can be up and running in no time at all.
If you have any questions about the above or would like to request a call from us, please use the contact us section on this site!
Power Right Providing you with Peace of Mind Since 1982